Welcome to a new Ohia Waikiki Studio Suites experience and our Peace of Mind Promise
Our Peace of Mind Promise is our pledge to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness. From the check in process to the in-room experience, exceptional care is given to create a safe and pristine environment. Our mission is your wellness, and we strive to exceed expectations by providing comfortable residential-style accommodations with polished, friendly service. To ensure the well-being of our guests and team members, some of our facilities, services, or amenity offerings may be limited and differ from what is listed online.
Please allow us to answer any questions or concerns you may have at 808-926-6442.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Our residential-style hotel is perfect for your next retreat, including:
- Individual HVAC units in our suites for fresh air
- Full kitchens in most suites, perfect for dining in
- Staircases as an alternative to elevators
- Private lanai
- Windows that open
- On-site parking
- Uncrowded public spaces
What else can you expect on your next stay?
Our Peace of Mind Promise health & safety measures start at check-in:
- Masks must be worn by all guests. Complimentary masks are available for hotel guests only at the Front Desk. Staff members wear masks at all times and participate in daily health checks.
- Front Desk experience has been updated to include plexiglass dividers and physical distancing markers on the floor and front desk..
- Enhanced cleanliness procedures are in place including frequent cleaning of door handles, the front desk countertop, room keys, elevators, and public restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the hotel, including the front desk, lobby, pool, and public restrooms.
- Elevators have a maximum capacity of two guests.
- Self-parking is available for $35 plus tax per night per vehicle in our secure on-site parking facility.
- Residential Experience
- Housekeeping procedures pre-stay include vigilant disinfecting of rooms with particular care towards high touch items and hard surfaces. Housekeeping is provided every three days; guests may request more frequent cleanings.
- Guest requests, including linens and towels, will be delivered to the door to minimize contact.
- Pool access is open with some restrictions. Please call (808-926-6442) or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details.
- Peace of Mind Promise Flexible Itinerary Policy
- Direct Reservations: For reservations booked directly with the hotel (through our website or by calling us) we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival for stay dates through November 30, 2021, except where otherwise noted on the rate plan description (such examples would be fully prepaid and nonrefundable bookings). Specific exclusions may apply such as special event restrictions. Please refer to individual rate rules for details which can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Group Bookings – Individual Reservations: For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- Group Bookings – Group Organizer: For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
- Expedia/Booking.com or other Third Parties: Guests who booked via online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies..
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Ohia Waikiki Studio Suites and we look forward to welcoming you!